yeeeerr

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hoodboyyy, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Hoodboyyy

Hoodboyyy Member

Hello people of ICN forums,

My IGN is Hoodboyy, but you can call me Hood. ;)
    I'm really enjoying my time on this server so I decided to make this post introducing myself.

I'm not all that interesting, just the usual introverted kid with a love for technology. As of right now I'm a senior in highschool and I CAN'T WAIT to graduate already, my school is a pile of garbage. I also love video games to death..... who doesn't? Back in middle school I used to literally no-life CS:GO even though I wasn't that good (Highest I've reached was Nova Master). I started playing Minecraft way before then but I can't remember which update(somewhere around 1.6?????? maybe lower). Go forwards a few years and my computer just stops working and I lose hope after trying to fix it numerous times, so I was without a computer for around 3 years. Recently for my birthday I got a new computer which is what I'm playing on now. It's not the best but it runs the games I play.o_O
    I usually play Fortnite but it pisses me off so I decided to come back to Minecraft, and boy am I glad im deciding to spend time on this server!

ANYWHOOO, if you see me in game I'm always up for some conversation and things of that nature.
    Looking forward to see what the future holds for this server :D
    Thank you for taking the time to read!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Beepis

Staff Member Staffling

We are glad to have you! :D

3. Sadie

Staff Member Manager

I've seen you around some and you seem really nice! Really glad to have you and hope you stick around with us!

4. Batakanta

Staff Member Helper

We're all glad to have you.
    Looking forward to seeing you :D