Welcome to the shop!

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Burningwinds, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Burningwinds

Burningwinds Member

I was wondering if it would be at all possible to add custom warps to adventure in the future. Much like survival and/or skyblock, people use them to add an easy way to their shops or publicly open areas.

The money making on adventure is arduous and hard to come by, without a way to make money other than doing quest or selling items. Therefore, I also propose that in the future, the admin shop be remade allowing players to also sell items to it. Much like Slyblock in a way, this will help support a lower player base and those looking to buy items possibly only available in the admin shop.

Speaking of the future, with a looming update and what I can guess is going to be slowly following updates to already installed plugins. These suggestions are for the long haul.

Burning

2. Sadie

Staff Member Manager

These are some good suggestions and will definitely be considered. However, Adventure's economy is supposed to be that. No one is intended to just make thousands and thousands of dollars. We tend to leave that form of money making to Survival. Making money is supposed to be difficult because you really are supposed to just play the game, not by buying or selling things. That is the primary reason there has never been the option to sell items in the admin shop and in my opinion, probably should not be added.

Regarding the shop warps, this is an idea that we could probably get implemented.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Burningwinds

Burningwinds Member

Ok, the reason I brought this up is my over abundance of stone / cobble. In my old base I used roughly 100+ hoppers connected to an item sorter just for outrageous amounts of stone. What if repeatable quests are used, much like the turn in coal for $ and torches. These are on a 1 hour cooldown. Similar quests are spread among the tiers. Since coal is better than stone and the repeatable coal quest is tier one; Farmer John could be utilized as the npc for a repeatable stone quest. Doing an item sink like so should keep to the quest meta and provide more chances of player interaction with NPCs. This could be done for other items as well.

Turn in 64 stone, gain low $ and 8 mossy stone bricks.