Simon says event concept

Discussion in 'Event Suggestions' started by NewLux, Jun 30, 2019.

1. NewLux

NewLux Member

I got an idea for this event/minigame after playing a game called We Happy Few.

I built a stage so that you can see how it could be played. Someone says for example "Simon says craft a beacon " or "Simon says crouch/sneak" and people do it. They have materials in the chest and a crafting table. It can be played with as many people as you can fit but I find that its easier if each person has a color assigned to them.

A person losses if they do something but the "show" leader didn't say "Simon says ...", after a person is out the game continues. The winner is the last person that stays in the game.

Also the cameras have 4 variants and those are: Use a head that looks like a lens, use a item frame with glass or ice in it so that it looks like a lens, Levers on the side and no levers on the side.Also the cameras have 4 variants and those are: Use a head that looks like a lens, use a item frame with glass or ice in it so that it looks like a lens, Levers on the side and no levers on the side.
    If you want to see how it looks you can go to /creative and do /plot visit EnigmaICN . The plot could be better if I invested more time in it. (I couldn't put screenshots because they were to large.)

2. Batakanta

Staff Member Helper

LOL I love that part of We Happy Few. This is really cool :D

3. NewLux

NewLux Member

Also I just built a bit of the stage it could be much bigger and with more walls and with a dome of course.