How Lucky works?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Complaints' started by SgtSlappyPants, Aug 30, 2017.

1. SgtSlappyPants

SgtSlappyPants New Member

Okay so the title may lead you to think I am unaware of exactly it works, but in my last post I had stated I only have seen this on one server so far, and I have been there for only 2 months off , and on at best...Buuuuuuttttt....here is a thumbnail look at it till I can get the Plugin page for it,and such.

Every time a Player accomplishes a quest, a true completion and a real fekkin quest, not some pansy quest that takes 5 min or less to accomplish all players either involved or that are logged in,or are questing as a party
    receive a Lucky Block....Now depending on a lot of things you can have many levels of these blocks I believe...anyway, some boxes have gems and so forth while others may have Iron golem come out and kill the opener...even obsidian traps to drown you. and prizes of enchanted armor and what ever.

I am currently getting more info on this myself for my realm...

catch: helpers/ Staff/ admins cannot receive them as often,or so I have been told. I think that is up to the creator. below is a address to see whatI am talking about for a better understanding.

Lucky Block: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/luckyblocks

I hope this helps. ccdd88ffe32066791c642af98992026e77dbe0b3.gif ccdd88ffe32066791c642af98992026e77dbe0b3.gif

• Like Like x 1
  2. IceScream

Staff Member Owner

Thank you for posting this, ill look into it :D

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. IceScream

Staff Member Owner

I'll take a look at this over the weekend, not forgotten.