Heyo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Klikcer, Dec 7, 2018 at 3:16 AM.

1. Klikcer

Klikcer Member

What is up everybody.
    I realize that I have been on the server for quite a decent amount of time at this point and haven't properly introduced myself.
    My name is Klikcer, My real name will be staying private for obvious reasons, but I am a Junior in high school, hate school, absolutely despise it as I'm sure many of you know and I do enjoy discussions. If you guys ever need help with anything just go ahead and message me on Discord or in-game and I will do whatever I can to help.
    A bit more about me:
    I very much enjoy massive builds. Bigger is better in my opinion and the amount of resources needed for my builds makes it a bit difficult for me to continue working on them sometimes, which you might see if you have in the past or will in the future visit my base.
    I also enjoy simple things. If I like a material I will use it all the time in my builds until I get tired of it, at which time ill change my palette and use some other materials. Meaning, if you ever need build advice don't come to me because I change my mind so much.

But enough rambling, just wanted to introduce myself properly and wish everyone the best of luck with all their endeavors both on and off the server, in minecraft and out, and in your own real personal lives.

Best of luck to everyone,
    Klikcer

2. Beepis

Staff Member Staffling

Great to have ya!

3. Klikcer

Klikcer Member

Thanks!