Greetings and Salutations!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rabicorn, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Rabicorn

Staff Member Renowned Global Helper

Hello! My name is Rabicorn, you can call me Rabicorn, or Rab, or Rabi, but Rabicorn is preferred and easy enough to remember. I'm 35, been playing Minecraft since it dropped on Xbox 360, and upgraded to the PC version shortly after because it is far superior in my opinion. Bouncing around from server to server ever since, typically the ones I enjoy end up going under so I have to find another to spend time at. I also divide my time between playing consoles still as I enjoy video games of all sorts and am pulled in various directions at a whim in search of entertainment in a digital form.

I first joined this server a little over a week ago I believe, after having been invited by Inago Montoya, whom I had met previously and lost touch with on another server. I'm grateful for his invite because I have been thoroughly enjoying the server since. I enjoy the way that it is set up, the voting rewards that are available and the general hospitable and friendly environment created by the staff and fellow players. While things can feel a bit uncomfortable at times with the age difference, typically it's not even noticed as the focus is on Minecraft related topics for the most part in chat and it's easy enough to get lost in working on my own builds if I need to ignore it.

Speaking of builds, I've already been inspired to whip up a Potion shop up the hill from where I settled after being granted a tour of Inago's base. I appreciate the fact that we are able to set up player shops, and that it is encouraged to trade among ourselves instead of throwing our 'money' into the void that is the Admin shop. I do however appreciate it being there, and that Admin is so agreeable to adding new items that may not be currently available.

Before I type a novel, I will conclude with that I am looking forward to making your acquaintance on ICN, and if you need any help, feel free to send me a message and ask. I'm rather knowledgeable in most areas regarding redstone, and plenty of other nuances pertaining to Minecraft in general and am always willing to help out where and when I can.

Thanks for reading!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. IceScream

Staff Member Owner

Howdy Rabicorn!

We are just as glad that you joined ICN as you are to have joined it. Don't worry about the age gap, I am a lot closer to your age than I am most the staff and players and it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Remember, they are silly young whipper snappers that should bow down in the presence of us mighty wizards. I hope you expand your fun themed potion shop into a full town full of interesting and quirky trading outposts.

All the best!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Willstone232w

Willstone232w Member

Nice to know!

4. Spannah

Staff Member Moderator

Glad you're apart of the ICN family! Hopefully you stick around and enjoy the community!

5. Moose

Moose Member

Glad to have you with us Rabicorn.