Golf + Tennis Old People Sports!

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by FinleySherwood, Apr 29, 2018.

1. FinleySherwood

Hey, I was thinking of creating an eighteen hole golf course and a tennis court after I finish what I currently have been working on. This would be fun a player event that I could make. The golf course would be made out of packed ice and snowballs, you will throw the snowball onto the ice and try to get it into the hole. The tennis court however would be a copy of Sethbling's tennis court (it was at this time where I tried posting a link to Sethbling's tennis court video but for some reason I couldn't so, if you're curious about how it would look you can always just look it up). There is one issue though, in Sethbling's video he uses villagers to use as tennis balls and, meaning I would need to get a lot of spawn eggs OR, create a villager dropper. But the main problem is Sethbling uses high knock back shovels (two, four, six, eight, and ten). Obviously it is impossible to get these levels from enchanting. If anybody has any ideas on how this would work that would really help.

2. Sadie

Staff Member Manager

This is a great idea! You should do this :D

3. DustyICN

Staff Member Staffling

I would love to play this again, I remember playing something similar in the past :D

4. Rabicorn

Staff Member Staffling

I am very interested in the golf idea, I'd like to see how that works.

5. Batakanta

Staff Member Helper

Since you already made Ghast Ball I was thinking you could use Ghast Fireballs as tennis balls. Other than that I would very much like to come :D

6. Spannah

Spannah Member

Sounds like an awesome idea! :D