FunckleFlop Builder Application [Denied]

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Sadie, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Sadie

Staff Member Administrator Events Manager

In Game Name (IGN): FunckleFlop

Current Rank: Im affraid I dont know

Location/Time Zone: Wales, UK, 00:00 (London)

Can you get Slack/Discord?: Already Have Dischord.

How long have you been playing on IceCraftNation?: Discovered it today. And am glad i have discovered it.

How active are you on ICN? Do you know of any reason why you may become inactive?: I will be extremely active on the server... In about 3-4 weeks i will be moving house meaning for 1-2 weeks i wont have wifi in my new home. But setting the wifi back up will be the top of my agenda ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Your Build Experience -
    I've spent lots of time on minecraft and enjoy doing so. i can keep a good stamina when it comes to hard or long lasting builds. I enjoy team builds as i find it most inspirational and also easier to gather ideas and learn new building patterns.

Have you built anything on ICN? If yes provide screenshots or warp: Im currently building in my plot.

Do you have any previous building experience on a server?: Iv helped building decorations and statues in all types of servers.

Are you familiar with WorldEdit?: i would need to be re taught. but i know it involves the wooden axe. It wouldnt take me 2 seconds to get to grips with it.

What type of builds are you best at? Im good at decorations, Houses, statues, also landscaping. Unique HG buildings. ETC.

Are you confident building spawns/buildings/statues? Yes. i am confident. I know i definitely could have a large postive help on everyone else building.

Additional Notes: I consider my self a really kind friendly being. I wanna help make this Server grow so others will enjoy it as much as i am. I am waiting until the 28th, so i will be able to donate. :))))

2. Sadie

Staff Member Administrator Events Manager

This has been reposted on behalf of FunckleFlop in the correct section and format.

3. IceScream

Staff Member Owner

This application is denied due to player inactivity.