Chat Colour

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Complaints' started by CoffeeCupz, Sep 11, 2017.

1. CoffeeCupz

CoffeeCupz New Member

I know im not the eligible rank for colour in chat, but i thought this would be a cool idea for People with Yeet and Immortal Ranks. Basically the command would make your chat a specific colour you want, like red, orange, yellow, etc. This would be a command creation. The main commands would be /set colour or /colour (not my decision if this is added), they would open a menu with all of the chat colours like &4, &8, &2, and other colours but in the form of concrete blocks. So for instance lets say you wanted blue chat, you would click the blue concrete, it would set your chat colour as blue (e.g. Hi, This is A Test). This would let people be separated from people with white chat. So for example if the Owner wants Red chat then they would click the red concrete and type in chat (e.g. Hello I am The Owner!). This would be a great addition and (possibly) make people want to buy a yeet+ rank, which would in return give you money so you can run the server (it isn't guaranteed that they will buy a rank)! This definitely make me want to buy yeet or immortal a lot more, Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully you add this!

-IcyCoffeeICN

2. IceScream

Staff Member Owner

I think currently the way it works is just fine. Yeet + immortal get chat color and it's a simple & in front of the sentence. Adding an entire plugin that needs to be compatible with global chat just to allow a toggle on a color is a waste of resources I feel.
    Really appreciate the suggestion and keep them coming but I feel this is one wouldnt be worth it since the function already exists (-toggle)

• Winner Winner x 1