Bugs and Issues found so far

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Burningwinds, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Burningwinds

Burningwinds Member

I fully understand that Adventure is still in somewhat of a testing state and that playing on it can be temperamental.

MOST IMPORTANT: As of now, if a player contracts a disease requiring there is no way to cure it. Any cure that uses the "Water Bottle" in the recipe does not work, nor show up in the crafting search. Bandages and Leg Splints do work.

IMPORTANT: Explosions are turned on, Explosions break blocks in protected areas. Griefing via explosions with TNT and creepers works in claimed areas.

Somewhat Important: Those that have purchased ranks/upgrades, don't get the Perk Items and Money. I have yet to test the kit's in testing a pure new play.

Needed: Temperature in hot zones needs to be lowered a little bit. With no armor on the character over heats in a matter of a minute. In cold areas, the temperature needs to be decreased a little. Naked and fine holding a 1 temperature. In my opinion, the player should be forced not to wear armor in Deserts and to wear it in Frozen biomes.

Needed: Drops being deleted. If you break a very large tree with Tree Feller, you lose all wood and saplings that drop. The same goes for large groups of kelp that a broke rapidly. Breaking a large chest full of items also does the same.

Upcoming: Spawn, Crates, Quests, Shop, and the like.

So far, with the 1.13.1 update is great and offers even more farming and versatility in crafting. The world is now full of depth with adventures above and below.

BurningWinds

2. Sadie

Staff Member Manager

Thank you for all of this Burning. Adventure is in need of some obvious help so this list helps. I will try to do some work on Adventure this weekend, if I have time.

3. Burningwinds

Burningwinds Member

Np, I keep getting dragged back to RL. This weekend I have been tasked with making a ton of army bracelets out of 550 cord...

If it needs reset, I'm fine with it. So far I think I'm the only one with anything on there I have seen.

PS: In discovering that disease are functioning properly, I'm sick till a cure can be made.

4. Sadie

Staff Member Manager

Not planning on having to reset it, we already did with updating to 1.13